It's just another way He demonstrates His loving care.
I look around sometimes and see people He must not trust,
for they seem to coast right through their lives with seldom a reason to fuss.
But there are others I know with whom He must be well pleased,
because it seems to me their lives are not always a breeze.
Sometimes they have their struggles. Sometimes they get knocked down.
But God knows they will always remember where strength and comfort can be found.
God knows when they need Him most they will drop to their knees and pray.
God knows their friends and family will pray with them every day.
God knows their faith will be a light that shines for all to see,
and the rest of us will look to them as a reminder of what we should try to be.
So when times are tough and it's hard to know what God's plan is right now,
I pray our Father's loving hand will pull you through somehow.
2 comments:
Amen.
It moved me to tears...
Post a Comment