Monday, December 1, 2008

Inquiring Minds

I would love to have a profoundly wise and inspirational post to share with everyone today, but it is just not in me. I have been marvelling lately about the thought processes of the kids as they figure out life and family in general. Jaron has really had a variety of important questions lately, most of which I think are adorable, so I decided to jot them down for a couple days to share with you. Here is what I have compiled thus far, in no particular order.

What do clouds eat?
Is that baby in your belly going to say you're his mama?
Why are Grandma Judy and Grandpa your mom and dad?
Why don't you have any grandmas?
Why is that baby in your belly my baby sister?
Why were you my mama when I was in your belly?
How is my baby sister going to get out of your belly?
Why does my baby sister want to meet us and be our family?
Is my baby sister going to come home from the hospital later?
If my baby sister can hear now can I tell her good night, too?

No comments: