
I wonder what the record is for the most
tiaras worn simultaneously in one building. After our first Disney Princesses on Ice production in KC over Easter break I am convinced we were involved in breaking that record. I have never seen so many princesses in one place. It was like Halloween in Disneyland. I knew it would be a fun experience, but I did not expect to be inspired. The girls were so excited and felt so important and special and beautiful. I hope that feeling continues throughout their lives. I hope they continue to strive for love and beauty in their lives, both inside and out. It was an exquisite Mommy/Daughter day. It was a girl power day. It was a remember the love and romance day. It was a don't forget about your girlfriends day. We loved it. Madison had diamonds in her eyes the entire time. It was beautiful. This day is going very high up on my list of treasured memories.



1 comment:
Yes. I made the cakes myself. The star was the least creative I have been over the years. I did a cookie monster and an elmo for Elijah's other birthdays. The joint party this year, I did a train. I'm not that great, but I want to try on my own. I just can't seem to pay money for someone else to do it. My mom just got me some decorating utensils for my birthday this week, so I can improve my skills. I'm sure you will be able to do it yourself.
Just try and you will be successful.
Post a Comment