Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Recording the Moments

I have been told I am a crazy scrapbooker. I am not crazy. I am only saving memories one page at a time. I have an APS camera. I have a digital camera. I have a video camera. There is a camera on my phone. I currently have four finished scrapbooks, four scrapbooks in progress, and plans to start a few more. I feel like this life is such a gift and privelege that I want to remember every moment. One of my biggest fears is forgetting my treasured memories. I love my little life in podunk with my little family in my little old house. I love making pages from the everyday lives of my children. I love telling their stories. Ask anyone who knows me--they already know them by heart! I thought maybe my own blog would be another way for me to record those moments. I want a way to look back for my scrapbook journaling. I want to stay connected to the people I love. Who knows? Maybe there is someone who has not already heard about my children and their many adventures. This is my attempt to save memories one blog at a time.

2 comments:

Serenity said...

Oh my gosh that picture is to die for! So perfect. I know what you mean - ug, it just hurts my heart to imagine forgetting any wonderful, ordinary moment. Happy blogging!

Rebecca, Josh, Nolan said...

The page looks great. I look forward to reading the updates.