
You may remember my
recent epiphany regarding a serious lack of variety in my reading last year. I read a grand total of five different authors. I said this year I was going to branch out. I said this year I would not turn up my nose at book suggestions. I just wanted to update my reading community. Today I officially started reading a book written by author number six for 2010. That is excluding children's books, of course. When I have an epiphany, I kind of mean it. I take it seriously and try to follow through and improve upon what I may have learned. I have not been compelled to purchase any jewelry in honor of my reading just yet, but I am enjoying the assortment of books I have read thus far. And I have only been scared once or twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment